Merner Hall (1936)
Merner Hall was made possible by a gift from Henry Pfeiffer and his wife, Anna Merner Pfeiffer (see Pfeiffer Hall). Originally a men's residence hall, it became all-gender in September 1978. Merner was closed in 2000-01 for extensive renovations and reopened in August 2001.
- Academic classroom
- A full kitchen
- A large social lounge
- A small meeting room
- An elevator
- Not yet air conditioned
Location and mailing address
All mail should be addressed to the mailing address below rather than to the building's street address (learn more about mail and addresses).
- Mailing address: 810 Commons Circle SW
- Street address: 830 1st Street SW
- Find Merner Hall on the campus maps
- Location of professional staff office: Pfeiffer Hall 1st floor
- Location of RA office: Merner Hall 2nd floor
- Contact information for professional staff