Reopened in the Fall of 2013 as student housing, Wilch Apartments is a three-story building located at the corner of 1st Street NW and 5th Avenue. The building houses 16 students in a mix of two-person, three-person, four-person and five-person apartments.
- Furniture is provided in each bedroom (note that the College does not provide common area furniture)
- Central air conditioning
- A kitchen (in each apartment) that includes a full-size refrigerator, stove and microwave oven
Location and mailing address
All mail should be addressed to the mailing address below rather than to the building's street address (learn more about mail and addresses).
- Mailing address: 810 Commons Circle SW
- Street address: 503 1st Street NW
- Find Wilch Apartments on the campus maps
- Location of professional staff office: Pauley-Rorem Hall 1st floor
- Contact information for professional staff