Vending machines and soda machines can be found in each residence hall. To report a broken machine, contact Business Services at (319) 895-4242 (or x4242 from an on-campus telephone).

To get reimbursed for lost money in a machine, go to the Cashier's Desk in the first floor of Old Sem. Please be sure to have available the date you lost the funding, the amount lost, the building, and the approximate time of the transaction.