Your Career Roadmap
Make the most of your time at Cornell. The Berry Career Institute helps Cornellians at every stage of their college journey.
Select the stages below to see a few of the things we can help you do, then schedule your appointment to meet with your Career Coach.
Discovering your passions doesn't happen overnight. Take time to identify your interests and your options to put them to work after graduation.
- Take TypeFocus and meet with a career coach to identify and explore possible career matches
- Explore campus organizations and see what interests you
- Check out Candid Career for hundreds of videos to help you explore job titles, majors, and interview questions
- Arrange a job shadow through your Career Coach
Starting your path to your future doesn't have to be daunting. We'll help you take the plunge.
Time to head out into the world and make your dreams a reality.
- Get help tailoring your resume and cover letter to the companies you're applying to
- Connect with Cornellians currently working in your field
- Prepare for placement exams and graduate school applications
- Complete a mock interview with your Career Coach
- Apply for prestigious fellowships like the Fulbright
Or, give us a call at 319.895.4111.