Tarr Hall (1965)
Tarr Hall, named for Edith Vosburgh Tarr, a graduate of the Academy in 1903 and the mother of three Cornell graduates, was originally a women's residence, but in September 1971 became a men's hall. In the Fall of 2009, Tarr began housing men and women.
Located in the "tri-hall area" of campus, Tarr is home to approximately 75 first-year students.
Tarr Hall was part of a major renovation of several of our residence halls. Learn more about the residence hall renovations.
- A performance stage
- An individual study room
- A group study room
Location and mailing address
All mail should be addressed to the mailing address below rather than to the building's street address (learn more about mail and addresses).
- Mailing address: 810 Commons Circle SW
- Street address: 340 Pfeiffer Circle
- Find Tarr Hall on the campus maps
- Location of professional staff office: Pfeiffer Hall 1st floor
- Location of RA office: Tarr Hall lobby
- Contact information for professional staff and RAs