Merner Hall was made possible by a gift from Henry Pfeiffer and his wife, Anna Merner Pfeiffer (see Pfeiffer Hall). Originally a men's residence hall, it became coeducational in September 1978. Merner was closed in 2000-01 for extensive renovations and reopened in August 2001.
- Academic classroom
- A full kitchen
- A large social lounge
- A small meeting room
- An elevator
Location and mailing address
All mail should be addressed to the mailing address below rather than to the building's street address (learn more about mail and addresses).
- Mailing address: 810 Commons Circle SW
- Street address: 830 1st Street SW
- Find Merner Hall on the campus maps
- Location of professional staff office: Russell Hall lobby
- Location of RA office: Merner Hall 2nd floor
- Contact information for professional staff and RAs