Russell Hall opened in the fall of 2007 under the name of Clock Tower Hall. In October 2011, in honor of the generous contributions of the James R. Russell family, the building was renamed to Russell Hall.
Located adjacent to Pauley-Rorem Halls, this three-story building houses 96 upperclass students in four-person, suite-style accommodations. Suites contain a common living space, a bathroom with private shower and toilet rooms, two single rooms and one double occupancy room.
Russell Hall houses all genders; one resident assistant lives on each floor.
- A large sitting area on the first floor
- A large community room with full kitchen
- A study room
- Central air conditioning
- A full kitchen on each floor
- The living room in each suite is furnished
- Climate controlled indoor bike storage room
- An elevator
Location and mailing address
All mail should be addressed to the mailing address below rather than to the building's street address (learn more about mail and addresses).
- Mailing address: 810 Commons Circle SW
- Street address: 216 10th Avenue SW
- Find Russell Hall on the campus maps
- Location of professional staff office: Pauley-Rorem Hall lobby
- Location of RA office: Russell Hall lobby
- Contact information for professional staff and RAs