Olin Hall (1955)
Olin Hall, a gift of the F. W. Olin Foundation, was the largest campus residence hall for men from its beginning until 1996, when it began housing men and women.
- A full kitchen
- A large social lounge
- A small meeting room
Location and mailing address
All mail should be addressed to the mailing address below rather than to the building's street address (learn more about mail and addresses).
- Mailing address: 810 Commons Circle SW
- Street address: 840 1st Street SW
- Find Olin Hall on the campus maps
- Location of professional staff office: Pauley-Rorem Hall lobby
- Location of RA office: Olin Hall lobby
- Contact information for professional staff