The 10th Avenue Apartments are located on 10th Avenue South, near Smith Hall and the soccer practice fields. The 10th Avenue Apartments are composed of one building consisting of two mirror image, two-story duplexes. Both apartments are co-ed, with eight students living in each side. Each side has five bedrooms (1 triple, 1 double, and 3 singles) two full bathrooms, a full kitchen and a common living room.
Students selected to live in the 10th Avenue Apartments may opt for a full or partial (7) meal plan.
- Furniture is provided in each bedroom (note that the College does not provide common area furniture)
- Limited storage (in the basement)
- Central air conditioning
- A kitchen (on each side) that includes a full-size refrigerator, stove and microwave oven
Location and mailing address
All mail should be addressed to the mailing address below rather than to the building's street address (learn more about mail and addresses).
- Mailing address: 810 Commons Circle SW
- Street address: 507 and 508 10th Avenue SW (room numbers starting with 2 are in 507 and room number starting with 1 are in 508)
- Find 10th Avenue Apartments on the campus maps
- Location of professional staff office: Russell Hall lobby
- Contact information for professional staff and apartment and house manager