LEADS Chicago Career Tour
Spring 2018: LEADS Chicago Career Tour
Block Break 7: Wednesday, April 11th - Friday, April 13th, 2018
Students will have the opportunity to participate in an alumni networking event and to meet with leaders in various fields and learn about the inner-workings of their industries. This year's site visits include the following organizations:
- The Goethe Institute
- Guerrero Howe
- Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
- Mistwood Golf Club - owned by '65 alumnus & Berry Career Institute Benefactor, Jim McWethy
**These sites are subject to change.**
Contact the Berry Career Institute for more information.
Requirements for the LEADS Chicago Career Tour **
- Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee you a place on the trip.
- All participants will be required to attend two pre-departure meetings at a TBD time and location. One meeting will be during block 6 once participants are selected and the second during block 7 a week or two before departure.
- The cost for the tour is paid for by the Berry Career Institute. This includes two nights accommodation and meals.
- All students participating in the tour must be packed and prepared to depart for Chicago at noon on Wednesday, April 11th. All exams should be completed by this time, however, if you foresee a conflict with your instructor please make appropriate arrangements.
** Current LEADS Members need not fill out an application