Sometimes you experience extenuating circumstances that can impact your financial aid package. When this happens, we need to know about it as soon as possible so we can try to help you.  

What might qualify as a special circumstance?

  • A job loss.
  • The loss of untaxed income or benefits.
  • The death of a wage earner.
  • Separation or divorce.

Please submit our online form to provide us with information related to your change in circumstances.

You can reach out to our office and we'll talk you through what documentation you will need to provide so we can consider your change in circumstances.

Independent status

How do you know if you qualify for independent status? There are a series of questions on the FAFSA that will determine a student's dependency status.  If you feel you should be considered an independent student, please contact us and we'll be happy to discuss your eligibility.