Application information for 2019-2020
- Rising Senior, Junior, and Sophomore students from all majors are encouraged to apply unless you have previously participated in the LEADS program.
- This is a competitive application process, a maximum of 20 students will be accepted.
- If you have not been nominated and received an invitation to apply, you are required to provide a short letter of recommendation from a member of the faculty or staff. This recommendation should be emailed directly from the letter writer to the Berry Career Institute. (A paragraph in length is sufficient.)
- The deadline to apply is April 26, 2019.
- Selected students will be notified via email.
- All expenses for participation in the program will be paid by the Berry Career Institute.