Application information for 2020-2021
- Rising Senior, Junior, and Sophomore students from all majors are encouraged to apply unless you have previously participated in the LEADS program.
- This is a competitive application process, a maximum of 20 students will fill the cohort.
- If you have not been nominated by faculty or staff, you are encouraged to provide a short letter of recommendation from a member of the faculty or staff. This recommendation should be emailed directly from the letter writer to the Berry Career Institute. (A paragraph in length is sufficient.) This letter of recommendation is not required but will strengthen your application.
- The deadline to apply is April 24, 2020.
- Selected students will be notified via email.
- All expenses for participation in the program will be paid by the Berry Career Institute.