From your first visit as a prospective family to Commencement weekend, we love having you on campus. But when you aren’t on campus, this page can help you stay in the loop with all that’s going on at Cornell College. Use these quick links to connect to resources around campus, and stay connected with the latest news stories below.
Commencement weekend is May 6-8, 2016. Learn more about the weekend's events, along with general visitor information.
Our Fall 2015 news contains tips for supporting first-year students, and a variety of resources and advice to help students settle in and succeed at Cornell.
For prospective families
Calendars & events
- Academic calendar
- Master calendar
- Residence hall dates
- New Student Orientation
- Family Weekend
Taking care of business
Supporting your student
- Visiting campus
- Academic support services
- Tips for successful first-year experience
- Tips for health, safety & wellness
- Treats from home
- Parents fund
- Volunteer opportunities
- Thomas Commons webcam
Offices & services
Below are a some of the most commonly accessed offices and services. For a more complete listing, please refer to the resources for current students on the students gateway. Not sure where to start? We have compiled some pointers in our Parent Resource Guide.
- Academic support & advising: website | contact
- Campus safety: website | contact
- Career Engagement Center: website | contact
- Dean of Students / Student affairs : website | contact
- Financial assistance : website | contact
- Residence life : website | contact
- Student accounts : website | contact
- Student counseling : website | contact
- Student health : website | contact
- Thomas Commons info desk : website | contact