Office of the Registrar
The Registrar's Office staff assists students in registering for classes, changing registration when necessary, keeping official records of credits and grades, and many other duties related to academic life at the College. Most importantly, we are here to provide information and answer any questions you may have about courses, majors, requirements, academic policies, regulations, or other academic issues.
Please feel free to stop by our office in Old Sem during our regular business hours, or contact us by phone or email for further assistance.
Summer 2014 Online Courses
- This summer (Academic Year 2013), Cornell will offer 3 online courses:
- EDU 330 Foundations of Literacy (Kerry Bostwick) (May 12 - June 22)
- EDU 350 Literacy in the Content Areas - Elementary (Kerry Bostwick) (June 30 - August 10)
EDU 330 and 350 are 2 of 4 courses needed for Reading Certification in Iowa
- EDU 205 History of Education (Kate Kauper) (June 30 - August 10)
- Session One (May 12 - June 22)
- Registration deadline is April 28th
- Payment deadline is May 16th
- Session Two (June 30 - August 10)
- Registration deadline is June 16th
- Payment deadline is July 7th
- Each course costs $1,400 for Cornell students and alumni and $1,600 for non-Cornell individuals.
- Total payment is due 5 days after the course begins.
- Once registered, students have through the 5th day of the course to drop it without penalty.