The Organizations Committee:
- Help student groups write and edit constitutions in order to be recognized as official student organizations
- Official student organizations gain privilege to reserving rooms, advertising with signs, and receiving funding
- Assist groups with constitutional reviews and amendments
- Re-approve constitutions of all groups every two years
- Provide resources to student organizations to keep them successful
Want to start a new organization?
- Write a Constitution
- Find a faculty or staff member to be your advisor and sign an Advisor Agreement form
- Contact the Chair of Organizations to start the approval process.
How does Constitutional Renewal work?
All organizations must have their constitution re-approved every two years. The Chair of Organizations will contact each group and go through a simple renewal process. If you'd like to know when your organization's renewal is, contact the Chair of Organizations.