Resident Assistant Positions
The Resident Assistant (RA) position at Cornell College is one of many leadership opportunities within the Division of Student Affairs. The RAs live in the residence halls and serve as a leader, helper, and resource person for students. This position serves as a critical link between the students on their floor, the Assistant Directors for Residence Life, and the Residence Life Office. This leadership opportunity requires being a representative of the college and a representative of student issues in the halls and across campus.
The application process for RAs typically begins in December for the following academic year.
- Tell us you're interested in being an RA!
- RA Info Session Zoom Link (to be posted here at a later date)
- Learn about the application process
- Review the Resident Assistant position description
- Review the important dates pertinent to this position