The programs offered by the Office of Intercultural Life (ICL) will provide opportunities for its attendees to achieve their intercultural developmental goals. ICL will not only work with the Cornell community, but also the Mount Vernon and Lisbon communities to understand and use strategies that foster diversity appreciation and develop cultural competence through these programs and events.
Examples of ICL programs and events:
- Diversity and cultural competency trainings
- ICL weekly radio show
- Late Night Study Hours during finals week
- Social Justice Initiative
- Support falculty, staff, and students in development of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Collaborate with other departments on diversity projects