A new campus living space for students, this house dubbed The Cottage was first occupied by Cornell students in the fall of 2015. It is located on the west side of campus on First Street SW, across from Ash Park. Built c. 1900, the arts and crafts style cottage has a lot of character and vintage charm.
Today The Cottage is home to Third Wave Resource Group (TWRG). The eight students who live there open the house to the campus community to offer a safe, comfortable environment for community members which provides information, equality and empowerment informed by feminism.
- Furniture is provided in each bedroom (note that the College does not provide common area furniture)
- Limited storage (in the basement)
- Central air conditioning
- A kitchen that includes a full-size refrigerator, stove and microwave oven
- Yard and front porch including a porch swing
Location and mailing address
All mail should be addressed to the mailing address below rather than to the building's street address (learn more about mail and addresses).
- Mailing address: 810 Commons Circle SW
- Street address: 1204 1st Street SW
- Find The Cottage on the campus maps
- Location of professional staff office: Pauley-Rorem 1st floor
- Contact information for professional staff