Registration takes place online through Self Service.
- Detailed registration instructions (download the instructions and open in a pdf reader to view all the graphics).
- Video Instructions for Self-Service Registration.
If you have questions during Registration, don't hesitate to ask for help;
- You can call the office at 319-895-4372
- Email email@example.com
- Stop by the office on the first floor of Old Sem, hours are 8am-4:30pm.
Registration for new students for blocks 2-4 of the 2016-17 academic year will occur as follows:
- 8am Monday, August 29th, registration add/drops closes for all students to prepare and update the system for the new students.
- 2:15pm Friday, September 2nd, New Students can register for blocks 2, 3 and 4. This is a first come, first serve basis.
- The Add/drop function will turn on for all students at 4:00pm on Wednesday, September 7.
Registration worksheet & course planning
- Registration worksheet
- BA requirements for classes of 2017 or later
- Majors/Minors checklists (for detailed major/minor requirements)
- Academic plan (for your progress on general education requirements)
- Log in, then select "Register" and "Academic Plan"
- Detailed academic plan instructions
Course changes (add/drop)
Use the paper Add/Drop form if:
- You want to add/drop a current or future course during the first three days of a term. This period begins at 4:30 p.m. on the Friday before the term.
- You have received permission from an instructor to go over the posted course capacity or to waive a prerequisite.
- You want to add a vacation block or an individually arranged course such as a tutorial or a research seminar.