Registration takes place online through Self Service.
- Detailed registration instructions (d0wnload the instructions and open in a pdf reader to view all the graphics).
Registration for the 2016-2017 academic year will occur as follows:
- 8 a.m., Monday, March 21 for students with at least 21 credits
- 8 a.m., Thursday, March 24 for students with at least 11 credits
- 8 a.m., Monday, March 28 for students with 10.99 or fewer credits
- Registration will close at noon on Friday, April 1 for all students.
- The Add/drop function in Self Service will turn on Monday, April 4th.
Registration worksheet & course planning
- Registration worksheet
- BA requirements for classes of 2017 or later
- Majors/Minors checklists (for detailed major/minor requirements)
- Academic plan (for your progress on general education requirements)
- Log in, then select "Register" and "Academic Plan"
- Detailed academic plan instructions
Course changes (add/drop)
Use the paper Add/Drop form if:
- You want to add/drop a current or future course during the first three days of a term. This period begins at 4:30 p.m. on the Friday before the term.
- You have received permission from an instructor to go over the posted course capacity or to waive a prerequisite.
- You want to add a vacation block or an individually arranged course such as a tutorial or a research seminar.