Cornell College, in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 as amended (FERPA), protects the confidentiality of student records and the individual student’s right to privacy.
Tools for students
The Student Information sharing page is used for students to:
- Verify contact information or update release permissions and relationships (i.e., who are your parents in Cornell’s official records)
- share your grades, billing information, etc. securely with others.
- Authorize release of records to your parent/spouse/guardian, or to revoke such release.
Tools for faculty/staff
- The Registrar has training materials available and can work with you to develop a training that meets your specific needs (Student Affairs staff, faculty, etc.)
- Online training for faculty, staff, and student workers: Start Here