A Sampler of Spiritual Life Events & Retreats
Ongoing Chaplain & Spiritual Life mind-body-spirit offerings for the 2021-22 academic year:
- Chat with the Chaplain every Thursday (except breaks) in Thomas Commons over the lunch hour. Come by to introduce yourself and get to know your chaplain!
- Being Peace. An interfaith / spiritual gathering that invites you to reset and set an intention for the block ahead. Held the 1st Monday of every block from 11:15-11:45 a.m. in Allee Chapel.
- Soul Friends. A Christian ecumenical gathering to uplift and nourish your soul. 2nd Wednesday of every Block from 11:15-11:45 a.m. in Allee Chapel.
- Breathe Peace. A brief mindfulness meditation break as we enter finals week. Held the 4th Monday of every block at 3:15-3:30 p.m. in Allee Chapel.
- Deep Peace Yoga to calm and refresh you on Tuesdays 3:30–4:30 p.m. in Thomas Commons.
- Special events like solidarity vigils, spirituality retreats, and more will be posted throughout the year on the Master Calendar.
NOTE: Cornell students, faculty, and staff represent numerous religious, spiritual-but-not-religious, and secular perspectives. The Chaplain of the College and the student leaders of The Cornell Chaplain & Spiritual Life Office values this diversity, both as part of the educational experience and as we seek to live authentic, caring, mutually appreciative and respectful lives amid our cultural, political, religious, and other differences. This is one of the many ways we help prepare lives for servant leadership and reconciling virtue on this beautiful, sacred Earth. We invite you to join us on this journey of healing love.