Once your work study position has been assigned by Financial Assistance, the Business Services office takes in student tax paperwork, processes timecards, and produces student paychecks.

An excellent resource for work study students is the Student Employment Handbook.

Students will use the student timecard system.

Questions about your student paycheck or timecard? See our FAQ or simply contact Dawn Frey at payroll@cornellcollege.edu or call 319-895-4132.

Student Payroll Forms:

Direct Deposit Authorization Form [PDF]

I-9 [PDF]

State W-4 [PDF]

Federal W-4 [PDF]

Marketplace Coverage [PDF]

Cornell College follows WCAG 2.0 for section 508 Standards for web accessibility. If you require the content on this page in another format, please contact us.