Welcome to Cornell
We thoughtfully considered your interests and talents, we read your essay and letters of recommendation (yes, we read it all!), and we personally chose you for admission to Cornell College. We hope you choose to accept our offer and become part of one of the most vibrant, creative, and motivated college communities in the nation.
Whether you're ready to enroll at Cornell or are still weighing your options, here are the most important next steps on your journey.
1. Visit us again on campus and join us for Destination: Cornell
2. Finish your FAFSA
To receive need-based institutional and/or federal assistance, as well as work study awards, complete your Free Application For Student Aid (FAFSA) before our priority deadline of March 1.
- Complete your 2017 tax returns as early as possible to make filing for FAFSA easier.
- Get your FSA user ID and password.
- Complete the FAFSA online, and add Cornell College (school code 001856) before submitting.
3. Submit your enrollment deposit
Ready to enroll? You're just a button click away.
4. Complete your student checklist
Once you have submitted your enrollment deposit, you can begin working on your student checklist. The student checklist is where you'll find the forms required to prepare you for a smooth start to college. Forms will be added to the checklist throughout the spring and summer, so check back regularly!
5. Learn about residential life
Wondering about what to bring to campus? Looking for tips on living with a roommate? Our Residence Life office has compiled a number of helpful resources related to living on campus.
...And get ready for New Student Orientation
Articles will be published here leading up to New Student Orientation. Be sure to check back here for news and useful information.