The following dates are tentative and subject to change. Applicants should note these dates and should be prepared to discuss with Residence Life any possible conflicts during the application process.
- Spring 2015 Trainings: All Spring 2015 trainings are required and will last approximately an hour and a half.
- Fall Training: You must arrive on campus and be ready to begin training by noon on Monday, August 17, 2015. You are able to move in on Sunday afternoon if this is better for your schedule; please be in contact with your ADRL.
- All Staff Training Session: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. (Pfeiffer Hall lounge)
- Area Team Sessions coordinated by your specific Assistant Director of Residence Life
- Winter Break: You must plan to stay on campus until 2 p.m. on Saturday, December 19, 2015.
- Winter Training: You must arrive prior to 6 p.m.on Saturday, January 9, 2016. Training will begin at 6 p.m. this day. Depending on the number of incoming new and transfer students for Block 5, some RAs may be asked to arrive on Thursday, January 7, 2016.
- End of Year: You must plan to stay until 7 p.m. on Sunday, May 8, 2016 after Commencement.
Note: Block Breaks, Thanksgiving Break and spring break are staffed and there will be duty during these times.