Reserve Stoner House
Welcome to Stoner House! We are happy you have chosen this facility for your event. Please take a moment to read these "Rules of the House" so we may continue to provide this service.
Student’s seeking additional hours (past 10pm), must first get approved by the Office of Intercultural Life.
This form must be completed and returned to the Information Desk before the Stoner House Key can be handed to the host.
You are expected to leave Stoner House in the same condition you found it. This means:
- If the kitchen floor gets sticky after cooking, please wipe it up. Cleaning supplies are stored in the pantry.
- Vacuum the carpet after your event (vacuum is in the kitchen pantry).
- Replace any furniture you may have moved to its original location.
- Please remember to wipe your feet before entering the house.
- If you make a mess or have a spill, clean it up before you go. You are expected to clean up immediately after the event not the next day.
- Report any damages or disturbance to the Office of Intercultural Life at X4484.
- Make sure both the inside and outside lights are turned off.
- If you have any opened windows, shut them before you go.
- I understand that the use and/or possession of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Return the key immediately to the information desk after the event has concluded and I have locked Stoner House.
If I use the kitchen, I will be responsible for the following:
- Clean surfaces of appliances, tables and counters
- Wash, dry and put away any dishes used
- Remove any leftovers; do not store them in the refrigerator
- Non-perishable food may be stored in the pantry if labeled
- Hang wet towels to dry
- I will not take dishes, pots/pans, silverware, cups etc. away from the house
THE RULES POSTED IN STONER HOUSE
APPLY TO EVERYONE WHO USES THE FACILITY
Disregarding these guidelines may result in loss of privilege. Thanks for your cooperation. Updated 01-27-11
To place a reservation click here