Student shared Information
Students can share information with parents and other people through the Student Shared Information page. In order for a parent to see anything the student must log into the system and set the parent up in the system. The student controls the password and what email to send information to. The student can share financial aid, billing, and/or grades.
The first thing a parent needs to see the information is for the student to have shared that information with them. Once that is done you can go to:
to see anything they have shared.
In order so see information you must:
- Have the student go to http://www.cornellcollege.edu/information-technology/software-training/self-service/sharing-grades.shtml and follow the instructions there to set up your sharing information
- You will receive an email from email@example.com
- Open the email and copy the password
- Go to https://secure.cornellcollege.edu/student-records/sharing and login with your email and the password provided
- From there you should see links on the right to the types of information the student has shared with you
- Note that a student can choose to share any combination of billing, grades, and financial aid. Sharing one does not require them to share others. Information technology, Business Services, financial aid, and/or the Office of the Registrar cannot grant access to these items. They must be granted by the student.
- If you have problems logging in make sure to check the email password. If you lost the password you can use the lost password link on the login page at https://secure.cornellcollege.edu/student-records/sharing
- If you wish to change your password simply login to the system and select change password from the left
- Questions about the information shown should be directed to the respective office (registrar, Business Services, or financial assistance office). Problems with the system in general should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.