Looking for a great campus job?
The Career Engagement Center is hiring for 2016-17 Career Assistants. Click here for more info about CAs. Deadline for applications is February 23rd, 2016.
The Career and Civic Engagement Center is part of a campus-wide partnership that connects students to opportunities for active citizenship and professional development. Cornell students are able to:
- Explore options for a wide variety of careers and service experiences
- Develop skills useful throughout college and beyond
- Gain hands-on learning experiences that apply their liberal arts education in preparation for life after Cornell
- Create direction to achieve academic and professional aspirations
- Civic Engagement Office
- JIVE: Job, Internship, Volunteer, and Event postings for Cornell students, alumni, or employer partners
- Going Global: Worldwide Jobs and City/Country Guides
- TypeFocus: Personality, Interest, and Values inventory