1098-T Forms for Cornell College will be processed by ECSI for calendar year 2014.
Cornell College, in conjunction with ECSI, offers you the opportunity to receive your 1098-T Tuition Statement electronically.
The benefits to receiving electronic notification are:
- Online delivery provides access to the form 1098-T earlier than the traditional mailing process.
- Online delivery eliminates the chance that the 1098-T will get lost, misdirected or delayed during delivery, or misplaced once the student receives it.
- Signing up for online delivery is easy and secure.
- Students can receive their 1098-T form even while traveling or on assignment away from their home address.
In order to receive your 1098-T form electronically, please give your consent by clicking on the link below and following the simple instructions to sign up! This takes less than one minute and will save you a lot of time during tax time.
Step 1: Website: http://www.ecsi.net/gateway/1098T-signup.html?school=21
Step 2: Signup for Electronic Statements by entering your Student ID that is found on your student ID (you should enter a P before the number so it would be P1XXXXXXXX), Name, and Email Address (with the option to include an alternate email address). ECSI's website is a secure website and ECSI will not share your private information with anyone. This email is strictly sent to gather your consent for receiving an electronic 1098-T Form.
Step 3: Read information, check box and click submit.
If you have any questions, please visit http://www.ecsi.net/taxinfo.html for information regarding your tax documents and to obtain contact information for ECSI.
Once the electronic 1098T statements are available, students will be notified via email. If you do not sign up for the electronic 1098T, a paper 1098T will be mailed to the permanent address on record the week of January 26.1098-T Forms can be printed from ECSI's website: http://www.ecsi.net/taxinfo.html
Follow these steps to print the 1098-T form:
- SELECT - Click here to retrieve your login credentials.
- Enter requested information including last four digits of your social security number and your HOME zip code.
- Your login information will pop up. Write down the school code - 21 - and your password.
- SELECT - Tax Information
- SELECT - View
If you have questions concerning the form, please refer to ECSI’s link to Student Tax Information: http://www.ecsi.net/taxinfo.html or call ECSI at 1-866-428-1098.
You can also print copies of 1098-T forms from prior years from this site.