About the Division of Student Affairs
The Division of Student Affairs works collaboratively to promote the education and development of each student as a whole person through intentional, creative, and inclusive programs and services. We challenge and support students to be life-long learners and to lead lives of integrity, purpose, and active citizenship.
- Personal growth and continuous learning
- Civility and engaged citizenship
- Mutual respect and compassion
- Equity and inclusion
- Meaningful relationships and innovative partnerships
- Effective stewardship of resources
Office Location and Staff Directory
The Office of Student Affairs is located on the first floor of Old Sem building. Our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can call us at: (319) 895-4234 or email us at email@example.com. You can also find direct contact information for any of our departments on our staff directory page.