Connecting to the Citrix Virtual Apps
- Open any web browser and navigate to citrix.cornellcollege.edu.
- Select Detect Receiver then allow the webpage to open using the receiver (if installed).
- If the receiver is not installed on your machine, you'll need to agree to the download and install the software on your machine.
- Once the webpage has detected the receiver application, it will prompt you for your Cornell login. Enter your login information and hit "Log On".
- You will be prompted with all the apps that are available to you.
- Select the app, and it will load, then run.