Q:  I just got married, divorced, had a baby (or any other life event), what do I need to do to update all my information?

A:  Contact the Human Resources Office to obtain a checklist and life event packet that will include everything you need for updating payroll and benefits. 

Q:  I’m enrolled in the Flexible Spending Account for medical expenses and have submitted a claim but have not received payment. Now what?

A:  First, check to make sure your check was not direct deposited into your bank checking account; you may have enrolled in Direct Deposit with FAI. Second, if you opted for the Automatic Reimbursement option, the check may have been automatically sent to you before you even faxed in your claim. If you are unsure whether you enrolled in these special features, contact the Human Resources office for assistance. You may also check your personal claim status online by clicking here.