Your Career Roadmap
The Berry Career Institute helps Cornellians at every stage of their college journey.
Select the stages below to see a few of the things our career coaches can help you do.
Discovering your passions doesn't happen overnight. Take time to identify your interests and your options to put them to work after graduation.
- Take a personality and career assessment and then, meet with a career coach to identify and explore possible career matches based on your results
- Explore campus organizations and see what interests you
- Arrange a job shadow through your career coach
Starting your path to your future doesn't have to be daunting. We'll help you take the plunge.
Get the experience you need to reach your final destination.
- Find internship and research opportunities with the help of your career coach
- Attend career and graduate school fairs
- Participate in industry conferences or our career tours to start networking
Time to head out into the world and make your dreams a reality.
- Get help tailoring your resume and cover letter to the companies you're applying to
- Connect with Cornellians currently working in your field
- Prepare for placement exams and graduate school applications
- Complete a mock interview with your Career Coach
- Apply for prestigious fellowships like the Fulbright