Cornell is committed to attracting, selecting, retaining, and developing a quality workforce in a positive work environment.
For a listing of positions that are currently available, please refer to the following pages:
- Faculty Positions
- Administrative & Support Staff Positions
- Bon Appetit Dining Services
- 2015 Student Summer Employment Opportunities
For a listing of on-campus work-study positions for students, click here. Please note that this is not a list of current work-study job openings, but of all the possible work study positions available on campus.
Important Notices for Applicants
- Cornell College participates in E-Verify for employment eligibility verification.
- Cornell College complies with Iowa's Smoke-Free Air Act and smoking on-campus is restricted.
- Click here to access Cornell's crime & safety policy and procedures.
- Click here to access Cornell's campus crime statistics.
Resources for Job Seekers
To aid prospective employees in the application process, we have compiled an index to information on the college, the Mount Vernon area, etc.
Resources for Cornell Managers
- Request to Fill Position Form
- Advertising Options Form
- Request to Contract Services
- Summer Student Employment Hiring Procedures for 2014
- Summer Student Employment Request Form
Equal Opportunity Information
Cornell College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse workforce. In compliance with federal and state laws, Cornell employs and promotes personnel without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, or disability.