Cornell International Students Creating Opportunities (CISCO) is a collaboration between the Career Engagement Center and the Office of Intercultural Life. Through participation in the CISCO program, Cornell's international students are better prepared to enter the workforce as young professionals.
- To help international students become informed about general skills and abilities needed for success in the world of work.
- To help international students get connected to experiential learning opportunities that can advance their career development.
- To help international students understand how to navigate federal regulations surrounding experiential learning opportunities and employment.
- To help international students expand their professional network.
- To help international students create an intentional career action plan.
Sample Program Outline
- Alumni Success Stories
- Presenting and Leveraging Your Personal Assets
- Getting Connected to Extraordinary Opportunities
- Understanding OPT/CPT requirements
For questions regarding the CISCO program, contact Jason Napoli.