All personally owned devices will use a wireless onboarding application called Cloudpath which will facilitate the connection to the CornellSecure WiFi network.
- Connect to the CornellOpenWiFi wireless network on your device
- Open a web browser, and you will be automatically redirected to our guest network Acceptable Use Policy. If you are not automatically redirected, attempt to navigate to cnn.com.
- After agreeing to the Acceptable Use Policy, you should be redirected to our WiFi landing page. The WiFi landing page contains a link to the Cloudpath system.
- Follow the instructions presented during the connection process.
- After the connection process is complete, your device should connect to the CornellSecure WiFi network. Test Internet connectivity by navigating to cnn.com on your device. You may be diverted to our SafeConnect system, which is a product used to ensure that all Microsoft Windows and MacOS devices are compliant with Cornell's System Requirements.
- If you need assistance, please enter an IT Help Desk ticket, and our staff will assist you as soon as possible.
Please refer to the Guest Network Acceptable Use Policy.