Cornell is committed to attracting, selecting, retaining, and developing a quality workforce in a positive work environment.
For a listing of positions that are currently available, please refer to the following pages:
- Faculty & Staff Positions
- Summer Job Openings 2018 - open to current Cornell/local students
- Bon Appetit Dining Services
View on-campus work-study positions for students. Please note that this is not a list of current work-study job openings, but of all the possible work study positions available on campus.
Important notices for applicants
- Cornell College participates in E-Verify for employment eligibility verification.
- Cornell College complies with Iowa's Smoke-Free Air Act and smoking on-campus is restricted.
- Access Cornell's crime & safety policy and procedures here.
- View Cornell's campus crime statistics.
Resources for job seekers
To aid prospective employees in the application process, we have compiled an index to information on the college, the Mount Vernon area, etc.
Resources for Cornell managers
Equal opportunity information
Cornell College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse workforce. In compliance with federal and state laws, Cornell employs and promotes personnel without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, or disability.