Professor and Co-chair of Economics and Business
Link to Curriculum Vitae
- Ph.D. Department of Economics, University of Iowa, December 1998.
- B.A. (Magna Cum Laude), Economics, University of Maryland Baltimore County, May 1989
Areas of Expertise
- Business Analytics
- Economics of Organizations
- Markets and Social Networks
- Business and Economic History
- Professor, Cornell College, since 2016
- Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Iowa, 2000-2004
- Lecturer, University of Pennsylvania, 2000
- Fulbright Scholar, Delhi School of Economics, 1998-99
- Humanism Challenges Materialism, co-edited with Sir Roderick Floud and David Mitch, University of Chicago Press. 2017.
- “Old and New Renditions of John Company” Œconomia - History / Epistemology/ Philosophy, (6-2); 295-300. 2016.
Service to the Cornell Community
- All College Address, “The Economic Case for Inclusion,” 2017
- Admissions Committee, 2015-2019
- Chair, Department of Economics and Business, 2011-2014