Professor of Biology and Chemistry
- B.S. Chemistry and Environmental Studies, Northland College, 1988.
- M.S. Chemistry, Oregon State University, 1993.
- Ph.D. Biochemistry and Biophysics, Oregon State University, 1997.
- NSF Postdoctoral Fellow, 1997-1999.
- BIO141 - Foundations: Cellular Biology
- BIO205 - Cellular and Molecular Biology
- BIO335 - Chemical Ecology
- CHE121 - General Chemistry I
- CHE334 - Biochemistry
- ENV202 - Intro. to Environmental Chemistry
Areas of Expertise
- Natural Products Chemistry
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Bacterial Physiology
- Soil Biochemistry
- Antifungal metabolite production in soil bacteria
- Isolation and characterization of bacterial metabolites
- Impact of agricultural management methods on microbial community dynamics and soil function