Watson M. Davis Professor of Mathematics and Statistics
- Ph.D., Statistics, Iowa State University
- M.S., Statistics, Iowa State University
- B.A., Mathematics, Grinnell College
- Statistical Methods I and II
- Mathematical Statistics I and II
- Calculus I
- Dealing with Data: Data Management, Data Visualization, and Big Data
- Stat2: Building Models for a World of Data, with George Cobb, Bradley Hartlaub, Julie Legler, Robin Lock, Thomas Moore, Allan Rossman, and Jeffrey Witmer, W. H. Freeman and Company, 2013. www.stat2.org
- "Looking for Stat(istician)s in All the Wrong Places" with Carolyn Cuff. Focus, May/June 2005.
- "Guidelines for Undergraduate Minors and Concentrations in Statistical Science" with Brad Hartlaub, Robin Lock, William Notz, and Mary Parker. Journal of Statistics Education, 10:2002.
- "Review of Understanding Data: Principles and Practice of Statistics." American Statistician, 1998, volume 52, number 4, pg. 367.
- "Statistical Tests for Signals in Categorical Temporal Data" with William Meeker. Biometrical Journal, 1996, 38:36-59.
- "Temporal Analogues to Spatial K Functions" with Noel Cressie. Biometrical Journal, 1995, 37:351-373.