Admitted Student Events
Destination: Cornell for admitted students
If you have been admitted to Cornell, we would love to see you and your family at one of our Destination: Cornell events. Even if you have already attended an Open House or have visited campus on your own, we promise a day full of fun and new insights to help you make your college decision with confidence.
Campus Destination: Cornell events include:
- Campus tours with current students
- Academic experience dialogues with professors
- 10 informational sessions—tailor your own experience
- Next steps primer session
- Dinner in our nationally recognized Hilltop Café
- Optional overnight stay in our residence halls with a current student
Upcoming Destination: Cornell campus eventsAdmission events for 2018-2019 will be announced in October.
Off-campus Destination: Cornell events
We realize that not all students can get to campus for Destination: Cornell so we offer two off-campus opportunities for you to meet faculty, staff, and alumni of Cornell closer to home and start to get to know several of your future classmates.
2018-2019 off-campus admission events will be announced in October.