Link to Curriculum Vitae
- MFA in Acting/Directing, Texas Tech University. 2003
- BA (magna cum laude) English and Theatre Education, Southwestern College in Winfield, KS. 2000
- Directing I
- Advanced Directing
- Theatre and Society (History and Literature)
- Devised Theatre
- Play Analysis
- Theatre and Social Change
Theatre History, Topics: Wicked to Wicked: Tracing the Musical Line from Burlesque to Broadway.
Theatre History, Topics: Theatre and the Gods: Thousands of years of pleasing and pestering the powerful.
Shows and Productions
- Directing Highlights
- Here and Now: A devised piece
- Virtue (Staged Reading)
- Cloud 9
- The Tempest
- The Learned Ladies
- Sweeney Todd
- Waiting for Godot
- The Shape of Things
- The Baltimore Waltz
- Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays
- A staged reading and simultaneous premiere with The Tectonic Theatre Project and the Manetta Lane Theatre Company.
“Evoking the Bang: Literary vs. Theatrical Approach to a Text." Cornell College, September 2013
“Minding the Gap: Performing Existentialism and Waiting for Godot.” Monmouth College, March, 2013.
“Interdisciplinary Performance in the Liberal Arts: Challenges, Strategies and Success Stories.” Panel Presenter. Association for Theatre in Higher Education. August 2012.
“Taking Theatre out of the Void: The Intentional use of Theatre as the Centerpiece for Broader Campus and Community Discussions.” Monmouth College. November 2011.
- Association for Theatre in Higher Education