The newest version of Dreamweaver is available in any of the campus labs. To use Dreamweaver on your office/dorm computer, you can install an older version of Dreamweaver made available through the college. This version will require you to install a key access as well.
Downloading Dreamweaver is composed of three parts.
- Connecting your computer to the srv2 folder (mapping to Application Drive)
- Downloading Dreamweaver from the srv2 folder
- Downloading the Key Access from the srv2 folder
Mapping Network Drives to the Application Drive (Drive G:)
- Please click here and select your computer operating system on the left-hand menu
- Follow the instructions below "Instructions on Connecting to the Application Drive"
- Open \\srv2\Apps\Apps_A-F\Dreamweaver
- Go into the Installer folder
- Double click the "DW04 Install Part 1" icon. This will install the application on your machine.
- Double click the "DW04 Install Part 2" icon. This will install the Dreamweaver icons on your machine.
Obtaining Key Access
- Open \\srv2\Apps\Apps_G-L\KeyServer_Client\Installer
- Run the K2client.exe file