Theatre and Dance Box Office
Location: Amstrong Hall, main level
Phone: (319) 895-4293
Box office hours
- Regular business hours: M-F 3:15 - 5:15 p.m. Two weeks prior to performance and one hour prior to show time.
- The Box Office is closed during block breaks and school holidays.
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to reserve tickets via e-mail or by leaving a voice mail message.
- Reserved tickets are held until ten minutes before curtain, unless other arrangements are made. After that time all unclaimed tickets will be released for public sale.
- No refunds can be offered for purchased tickets, and no exchanges can be made after a performance has begun.
- Only cash or check accepted at this time.
- Cornell students receive one free ticket during the run of a show. This policy also applies to those students involved in the production process.
- Cornell faculty and staff, current or retired, receive complimentary tickets for their immediate family.
- Adults $10 (Musical Ticket Price $15).
- Seniors/Students/Youth $7 (Musical Ticket Price $12).
- Groups of 10 or more receive a 10% discount.
Patrons with disability-related needs are encouraged to request accommodations with the Box Office at least 24 hours in advance.
Please see our current playbill for a full listing of shows and show times.
Directions and parking
Kimmel Theatre is located in Youngker Hall, and the box office and Plumb-Fleming Studio Theatre are located in adjoining Armstrong Hall. All are accessible through the front or rear doors of Youngker. Visitor parking is available in the lot behind and to the south of the theatres at the corner of College Blvd and Summit Ave. See our campus map for details