Student Senate: To request funds from Student Senate groups must fill out a request form found on the Appropriations page. Groups will then go through a process with the Appropriations Committee and Student Senate General Assembly.  Appropriations by-laws can be viewed on the Student Senate website. Any questions about the specific process should be directed to the Chair of Appropriations or a member of the Executive Board.

NRHH: Groups who sponsor leadership and hall council programming can request funding from NRHH. Their request form is available here. They also have a set of appropriations by-laws available on their website.