Class Specific Handouts
- The Psychology of Colors
- Design Principles
- Dreamweaver: Basic Class Projects
- Making Documentary movies (optimized for screen view)
- Making Documentary movies (print quality)
- Manual for i-movie 06 Tutorial
- Manual for i-movie 08 Tutorial
Tools for Managing References and Creating Citations
- Citations using Microsoft Word 2010
- Getting started with Mendeley
Mendeley is reference management software that helps manage files, build bibliographies, and annotate .PDF files.
- Dreamweaver Basics
- Rollovers in Dreamweaver
- Swap Image Behavior
- Inserting Tables and Graph
- Creating Image Maps
- Checklist for Effective Poster Design
- Designing Scientific Posters
- Printing Posters in the Academic Media Studio
- Resources for Creating Posters
Excel (Including Gradebook)
Simply click on the link below and save the file/template to your home directory.
- Photoshop Elements - Beginner: Scanning, Manipulating and Saving Images
- Photoshop Elements - Intermediate: Filters, Effects, Feathering
- Image Sources
The following link provides sample essays, each composed using a certain style and format. This link will lead students to a great group of essays, each using a different citation style. Students: Please make sure you first follow your professor's requirements!
- Collaborating with others using comments and markups 2003 | 2007
- Adding the international language keyboard 2003 | 2007
- Using Symbols and International Marks
- Using the Format Painter Tool
- Word Tips brought to you by Tech Republic
Microsoft Online Tutorials
- 42" x 56" Template for a 4-column poster with a white background which you can alter (in PowerPoint)
- 42" x 56" Template for a 4-column poster with Cornell logo background (in PowerPoint). There are three slide here: 1) a four column poster (alter the text colors without changing the background), 2) a three column and 3) just the Cornell College background. Choose the one you want and delete the others. See the instructions on the first slide, and if you choose it, just delete my text and add your own.
- Scientific Posters in Powerpoint Note that this commercial site, Posterpresentations.com, has templates in sizes that do not fit our printing limitations (56 x 42). Their examples, however, may give you some ideas about laying out your own poster--both things to do and things to avoid.