Contact Cole Library
Contacting the Reference Desk:
There's a reference librarian available from the time that the library opens until 9 PM (or when the library closes, if it closes earlier than that!).
Text reference is available until midnight, Sunday-Thursday.
- In-person at the third floor reference desk
- Call: 319-895-4271
- Email: ColeReference@cornellcollege.edu
- To set up an appointment with a subject specialist, contact a consulting librarian!
Contact a Librarian or Consultant:
Whether you are a student working on an assignment or independent study project or a faculty member preparing a syllabus, our Consulting Librarians and Consultants will be happy to speak with you on the phone, via e-mail, or in person.
- Natural Sciences and Kinesiology: Amy Gullen
- Performing Arts, Humanities, and Education: Jen Rouse
- History, Social Sciences, and archives: Meghan Yamanishi
- Visual Arts: Greg Cotton
- Writing: Laura Farmer or Jennifer Haigh
- Quantitative Reasoning: Jessica Johanningmeier
- Instructional Technology: Brooke Bergantzel
- Audiovisual: Matt Zhorne
Circulation and Reference: (319) 895-4271
If you aren't sure who to contact, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: You might not receive a response to your e-mail right away, so if your question is time-sensitive, please contact the library using one of the other methods on this page. Anyone on our staff will be happy to connect you with the person/resources you need.
Russell D. Cole Library
620 3rd St. SW
Mt. Vernon, IA