The Intramural & Wellness Program offers many events throughout the year that include yoga, aerobics, Pilates, kickboxing, and dance mix classes. Activities offered differ every year and are subject to change.
- Every Tuesday from 3:20 p.m. to 4:20 p.m. and Wednesday from 12:15 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. in Shaw.
Coming in January 2019!
- Every Monday and Wednesday from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Dows Aerobics Room.
- Zumba (Fitness program featuring movement inspired by various styles of Latin American dance) taught by Director of Health Promotions, Marcia Sisk & Assistant Director of Residence Life, Olivia Lennon.
- Every Tuesday and Thursday from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Dows Aerobics Room.
- Kickboxing (Form of martial arts that combines elements of karate) taught by Assistant Professor of Kinesiology, Christi Johnson.
- Every Tuesday and Thursday from 12:15 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. in Dows Aerobics Room.
- HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training (Form of interval training alternating short periods of intense exercise with less intense recovery periods) taught by Assistant Director of Residence Life, Olivia Lennon.
- Every Friday from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Dows Aerobics Room.
- Hip-Hop Dance (Form of street dance primarily performed to hip-hop music) taught by Director of Intercultural Life, Hemie Collier & Assistant Director of Intercultural Life, Tiyah Western.
- Cardio Kickboxing & Core
- 5k to Relay
- Daily Workouts in Dows
All participants must have a release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement on file (printable) and before participating in any Intramural or Wellness Activity. There is also an online option: release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement.