OSX 10.7 & Above Remote App
Apple OSX Lion 10.7 and above
- A device running OS X must first install the Microsoft Remote Desktop app from the App Store.
- This application is free but does require a valid AppleID in order to download
- Search the app store for "Microsoft Remote Desktop" and install the following app
- Launch the Microsoft Remote Desktop app
- Choose Remote Resources
- Enter the following information:
- URL: https://vlab.cornellcollege.edu/RDWeb/Feed/webfeed.aspx
- Username: cornell-college\yourusername (e.g. cornell-college\jsmith19)
- Password: your Cornell College password
- Note: when changing your Cornell password, it’s important to update this stored password as well
- Click Refresh then close the Remote Resources window
- You will now see a Remote Resources list on the main screen of the Microsoft Remote Desktop app. Double click the app you’d like to use.
- When finished, close the RemoteApp window