Entering Grades for a Course
You can enter students’ overall grades for any of your course sections that has grading enabled.
- Select the Classes tab.
- Select the Grading menu item.
- Select a Year and then view the list of your courses for that year.
- Select the Course section for which you want to enter overall course grades.
- In the My Grade column, click the dropdown for the student you wish to enter a grade and select the grade.
- For any grade of C- or below you must submit a comment.
- To submit a comment click the comment drop down and select Final Comments.
- Enter your comment and click Close.
- When you are finished entering grades, click Save. You do not need to enter all students at the same time but if you do not save your changes they will be lost.
- When you are finished with all student grades click on the Submit Final button at the bottom of the page.
- Grades are posted as soon as you click the "Select Final" button.
- Grading must be opened by the Registrar before you can enter any grades.
- You must click the Submit Final button when you are finished with your grading.