Configure Your Voicemail
You can configure your voice-mail by dialing 7900 from your desk phone or 895-4444 from off campus. You will be prompted for your temporary extension and PIN. Once connected to voice-mail, you will be presented with the voice-mail auto attendant interface. This feature will then present you with a voice menu system which announces the voice-mail options and allows you to dial a key to access and manage those options. The initial options you are presented with are the following:
- Dial * to play your messages
- Dial 9 to go to options
- Dial pound(#) to exit
To configure your voice-mail, dial “9”. The following are the options announced by the voice-mail system and by dialing their corresponding keys you can access, change and update these features:
- Dialing “1” allows you to change your profile status.
- Dialing “3” allows you to dial a number.
- Dialing “4” allows you to delete all read messages.
- Dialing “5” allows you change your self-identification message (Required in order to show up in the auto attendant).
- Dialing “6” allows you to play mailbox information.
- Dialing “7” allows you change your voice-mail PIN number (which will be reflected in 3CX Management Console).
- Dialing “8” allows you to change your greeting message.
- Dialing “9” allows you to restart the voice menu’s prompts.